We have been developing, manufacturing and selling FA and automated manufacturing equipment for half a century since we brought up production in Yokohama as Kanto Kako Machinery Corporation in 1959 and developed vacuum tube manufacturing equipment. In 1953, as a present organization KANTO ELECTRONICS CO., LTD., We have reorganized ourselves into an automated exhaust system for vacuum tubes, automated manufacturing equipment in a wide range of fields including cathode ray tubes, VFDs, various automobile parts, home appliances, daily necessities, food containers We have developed and manufactured.
The parts feeder is a product manufactured in-house by technical cooperation with Swanson Corporation in USA for work supply of these automated manufacturing equipment.
Now, only labor saving is not the purpose of automation. Quality improvement is also an important object of automation. Also, due to diversification of materials and miniaturization of shape complexity, things that are difficult to assemble with human hands have increased.
We are actively challenging new demands for such automated manufacturing equipment. We would be pleased if you could look at a part of our achievements and use the accumulated know-how for many years.
|Corporate Name||Kanto Electronics Corporation|
|Established||November 8, 1964|
|Equity Capital||Yen 15,000,000|
|Head office||1648 Ichinono, Chonan-cho, Chosei-gun, Chiba-pref., Japan (Postal code:297-0144)
Land Space : 8092 Square Meters
Building Spare : 3142 Square Meters
Phone : +81-475-47-1188
FAX : +81-475-47-0480
|Business item|| Design and Manufacture of Laborsaving Automatic Devices
Design and Manufacture of Automatic Inspection Devices
Design and Manufacture of Parts Feeder and Related Devices
Design and Manufacture of Electronic Controlling Devices
Development of Computer Software
From Ibaraki, Tokyo / (Central area / Ichihara Tsurumai inter outlet or Chonan inter exit)
- From Ibaraki, Tokyo / (Central area / Ichihara Tsurumai inter outlet or Chonan inter exit)
- Otaki Highway / National Highway 297 Turn Right toward Katsuura
- Otaki Highway / National Highway 297 Turn right on Katsuura area
- Turn left at Yokoyama intersection, about 10 km ahead, enter prefectural highway No. 27
- After about 2 km, turn right at the place where the round signboard of Daystar CC is on your left
- Climbing a slope for about 100 meters will arrive at the Kanto Denshi store (further progress goes to Daystar Golf Club)
From Tokyo · Ibaraki (about 1 hour from Soga IC)
- Get off the Soga IC and take the highway side road 2 km towards Kisarazu
- Turn left at the Furukado intersection and go to Mobara toward the prefectural road No. 14 (Mobara Kaido)
- Turn right at the Takashi intersection and go down the prefectural road No. 27 (Mobara Otaki Line) Otaki district
- Go past the intersection of Ichinojo and go straight for a while
- There is a signboard of Kanto Electronics on the left-hand telephone pole of the road, so turn left on the road ahead
- When you climb a slope about 100 meters you will arrive at the Kanto Denshi company store. (There is a Daystar Golf Club as you go further Otaki Highway / National Highway 297 Turn Right toward Katsuura
Taxi from Mobara station on JR Sobo Line or walk from Hanasawazawa bus stop
- JR Express View Wakashio (1 hour from Tokyo Station)
- About 15 minutes by taxi from Mobara station on JR Sobo Line (about 4,800 yen for one way)
- Alternatively, from Mogara station south exit, take a bus (Kominato Railroad) and get off at “Mobara – Oita – Otaki Otaki Garage Line” Hanyu Sawazaki bus stop. 7 minutes on foot (515 m)
At Kanto Electric, we are consulting for free consultation as to whether it is possible to develop equipment according to customer's request.